Health and medicine
Circulatory system diseases
Respiratory system diseases
Nervous system and sensory information
Executive systems of the brain
Lab values and concentrations
Endocrinology and diabetes
Health care system
- Introduction to lab values and normal ranges
- What's inside of blood?
- Units for common medical lab values
- What is an equivalent?
- The mole and avogadro's number
- Molarity vs. molality
- Molarity vs. osmolarity
- Calculate your own osmolarity
- Molarity, molality, osmolarity, osmolality, and tonicity - what's the difference?
- Tonicity - comparing 2 solutions